Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Organs

Today I stopped into Fry's Marketplace to grab one thing and a coffee. There was an organ player in the produce department loudly playing Five O'Clock Rock and Take Me Out to the Ballgame. I can't even begin to imagine what the purpose of that was. I had seen my friend's car in the parking lot so I was going to go find her so Robbie could say hi to Jack, but I was so frazzled by the obnoxious music I just left. Organs do not belong in the produce department, or even anywhere in the grocery store as far as I'm concerned.

That's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

K-Mama said...

That is soooo funny, Val! I went to get one thing AND a coffee too! And I commented to the Starbucks gal about the organ. She told me it was seniors Tuesday; hence the old-fashioned songs. I told her I felt sorry for her being 10 feet away from the guy. And did you notice--he didn't seem too excited himself, and he was PLAYING the darn thing! HA! Anyway, see my latest blog post; we went to get a battery for the fish game! Sorry we missed you!