Thursday, October 8, 2009

New York, NY the proof is in the pics



NOT EVEN all of the luggage for 11 girls for five days.

No Skycaps were injured in the taking of this picture.

A bus just to take us to the hotel from the airport.

Tavern on the Green


Carriage Ride in Central Park.


Red Bus Tour...before we put on the "Snuggies"


Shayla's 21st Birthday!


At the Today Show---Celebrating Lisa's 50th!


Just had to throw in this bad one of Matt Lauer.

I'm a little lazy. Especially when it comes to anything technical. I'd rather not know how to hook up a dvd player...or program a new phone...or upload pics to the internet. Because then that means...I don't have to do it. But I do know how to upload pics (finally) so I just put it off until it's rude to not do it immediately and then get a lot done at once.

SO all that to say that a few weeks later here are the pictures of NYC. Have I mentioned how much fun it was? AND that I wish I was there now? Anyway, see for yourself.
Most of the group pics are on Lisa's camera so this is just a look.
Thanks for Turning 50 and hating parties Lisa!!

No comments: