Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Vegas Baby






You know what they say about Vegas....What happens there, stays there. As you can guess we got pretty crazy our weekend in Vegas--with my four year old. NOT! Although little Robbie and Uncle Chuck and my Dad did get a little freaky in their funny way.

We had a blast. I was soo thankful that I didn't bring Elise. Robbie was an angel but I don't think Elise would've been up for the challenge! I'm sure this is a big surprise, but...Vegas isn't a very kid-friendly place. My aunt and uncle were so great with Robbie, I wish they lived closer.

I've become a pretty lazy picture taker so these are the only ones I have to show for the entire weekend, unfortunately none of them showcase the family we were there to visit...but oh well. We got Spongebob so that's what's important right?

No comments: