Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Reso--what?

I refuse to make a list of my New Year's Resolutions this year. It's insulting. I just can't get it right. Thankfully I know a God who meets me where I am and gives me a gazillion second chances. So I am not going to write down my ideas to work out, eat healthy, and read my Bible every day. I'm more of a Monday Resolutions kind of gal. Almost every Monday actually. I do really well Monday-Wednesday....then I start to slide into the weekend (AKA slide face-first into the Culver's drive-through). Then I repent of my calorie sins on Sunday and vow to do better Monday. Repeat. So instead of making a list on paper, I will continue with my mental lists of Monday Resolutions. It seems to not be working for me but whatever. My pants are kind-of fitting after Christmas.

No comments: