Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Card Preview!

Thanks KBH Photography! You're a miracle worker.


Posted by PicasaOne of my very best friends is a very talented photographer and so we booked a mini session with her to capture the fam.  She did an awesome job!  So of course now I'm off to Shutterfly to order my Christmas cards!!!

I LOVE sending Christmas cards every year and sometimes I even make my own but the ones they have available are so great and save SO much time I'm letting someone else do the work this time. I've been browsing around at all of the Christmas cards Shutterfly has to offer this year and they are SO adorable! This year I'm going to frame our Christmas card and keep on display with my other Christmas decorations.  I think I may even order prints of the other Christmas cards we've used in the past and frame them too. 

On the Shutterfly website you can also order loads of cute, personalized Christmas gifts. Every year the grandparents get a photo calendar from us and I've already started creating it on the Shutterfly website--super easy (Now that I have three kids, I need to plan ahead!)  Act Surprised Grandma!

Grandpa David loooves to drink out of his personalized mug with the kids' picture on it.  So this year I'm thinking of the other Grandpa's in our lives that would enjoy one of those too.  And you can finish up your one stop shopping too!

Right now at Shutterfly, they're running a promotion where you can get FREE Christmas cards if you blog about them!  Go here if you want to do it too!

No comments: